Lonely Road
[html]

17.07.12 . 1pm . amherst . optime form

As he approached, and Eirias gave another cry that was relatively wordless to Saul, he watched the other Luperci. There was an almost helpless way to which to wolf cast about and it struck Saul immediately that the canine was blind. The rolling way with which his eyes moved, and the off-center look revealed the male almost instantly. He was surprised when the male used a walking stick to stand- from his scent it was clear he wasn't very old at all, but there seemed to be a need for it. Surprise was his first expression and he supposed he was grateful that he couldn't be seen.

His own words were answered and elaborated on, a question on his health. It was pleasing to the male that there were others out there worse off than he, who still enquired on the wellbeing of others. With a smile, Saul gave a soft nod to himself before answering. "I'm very well thank you, and yourself? My name is Saul Stormbringer." He introduced himself, before the commotion of an incoming bird caused him to look up. A golden eagle, similar to Marahute, swooped down and landed on the males oustretched arm. That was likely what had bothered Eirias. With a soft whistle, the male called his bird down and the white bird settled on his shoulder, talons digging it. The chatter from the eagle made no sense to the Stormbringer, but it seemed the blind wolf did.

The mans apology was received with a soft smile and a snort- he was used to birds not being friendly. "You have nothing to apologise for, Eirias my own bird has a thing for trying to eat pups and cats... He's not very sociable at the best of times." Saul answered, answering the males next question in his reply. Curiosity about this wolf was key and Saul allowed his gaze to take in the rest of him. He looked relatively feral, or poor whichever way you looked at it, and had very little material possessions. He supposed others might not need a lot of things. "Do you have business in Amherst?" He asked, trying to unveil a little bit more of the male he was now in conversation with.

word count → 373;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread