This is for you
[html]
WC: 315 OOC: She be excited Smile

The man that came looked like a common sort of wolf with the normal colorations and, these days a very rare thing to see. As the man loped up to her he could see his obvious limp and her heart went out to him, but she could tell he was one of those proud wolves who would be unhappy if doted up. She did give him a happy smile though as he came closer and spoke to her.

“I’m sorry to hear about your troubles. I have learned my own lessons of territories. My name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I am from Cercatori d’ arte, I came up for a visit in Vinatta and heard about your pack and on behalf of Cercatori I would like to present your pack with presents from my own.”

She said, of course the presents she had were traded or obtained and earned by her except for a few things like the medicines, though she would replenish those in due time. She went to her bags on the horse, who nickered as the weight of her bags were changing while Eclipse pulled some things out and spread them on the ground for the man. She had taken a bit of medicine and gauze as well as some leather to present to him.

“I also have some other things if you want to take a look, I can take down her saddle so you can have a look.”

SHe was eager, though not trying to play a brown noser. She was just excited, young and very happy that she got to see her family after so long being away from them and she was able to do something for them that she was sure was needed for the whole of that pack.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread