baa baa black sheep, have you any wool
[html]

<3 (WC 308)

She had made a mistake. Now that the stranger was crouching before her, Alexey could see that it wasn't Kol. At first glance, the resemblance had been striking though. Blinking a few times to chase the blurriness out of her golden-speckled eyes, she then attempted to focus on his face. Piercing blue eyes were staring back at her worriedly, and for a moment, she felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. Everything about him was all too similar to her friend, especially his facial features. If that male did not bear the Stormbringer gene, then he definitely could've passed for one of them. Coincidences of the sort rarely happened though. He had to be one of them. But if that was the case, then why hadn't he replied when she had mentioned Kol's name earlier? Did he not know her?

His first question came and Lexey shook her head promptly, confirming that she wasn't hurt too badly. She would spare him the details about the fight, since he probably didn't care enough to hear the whole thing. "Coyotes. We fought Inferni about a week ago." It hadn't occurred to her that perhaps the male had no clue who Inferni was. After all, everyone knew who they were. Bloodthirsty sons of bitches. Lexey closed her eyes for a moment, before reopening them and providing him with more information. "Yes, I'm from Dahlia de Mai." she paused for a moment, looking for an explanation to give him. "I-I don't know what I'm doing here. I was tired of not being able to do anything." Her voice was sheepish, almost childish.

The Koios girl made no effort to get up, not wanting to make a fool of herself in front of a complete stranger. "I'm sorry about earlier. I thought you were a friend of mine, you look so much like her."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread