look at this trove, treasures untold
[html]

Nuki posts make me laugh! <3 And I'm sorry for the wait. :c

302 words

The woman had managed to stand with his help, and some of him recognized the answer to his questions as he went dashing away toward the big treasure. He would have been glad to ask more about his newest—well, whatever they were; he was related to them in some weird way through his half-sister and Niro’s mateship—had they been out in a boring field chatting about the weather and all that good old stuff. He truly did look forward to meeting the puppies of both Takekuro children, and showing them the ropes of the Kingdom, and maybe strutting his stuff a little so that they’d know he was the prince, because sometimes he think Lottie especially forgot.

But, let us reiterate for those who weren’t on the same train of thought, none of that especially mattered right now because pirate ship.

Orin jogged after him, and her exclamation set his tail to wagging a mile a minute. He beamed over his shoulder at her then back at the great wrecked hull, nearly quivering. He pranced after her as she came right up against the thing and touched it, and he pressed his nose against the wood and breathed in and rubbed his cheek against it like a cat. Her questions made him blink and spin quickly around.

“No, I haven’t!” Skoll barked, and peered at the great thing in his territory. He sounded almost alarmed as he looked back at her. “We gotta find out! How do we get inside?” There wasn’t a door on this thing like a house—but there was a pretty big, gaping crack in the hull. He narrowed his eyes and darted in that direction, his tail held out behind him like a wolf’s as he splashed his way to the shadows of the boat.

<style>
.lionnomsun {width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S11WG.png); background-color:#dcd57e; background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0px auto; border:#363717 1px solid; color:#4d4b2c; font-family:Times New Roman, times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 0px;}
.lionnomsun .input {background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); margin:0px 15px;}
.lionnomsun p {padding:1px 16px 0px; text-indent:40px;}
.lionnomsun b {color:#3b441e;}
.lionnomsun p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; text-indent:0px;}
.lionnomsun p.wordcount {font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:-7px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread