[M] I won't let this build up inside of me
It didn’t take long before she could hear the man’s footsteps getting closer to her. She knew he would come. Without her clothes, the scent seemed to be somewhat stronger and this male was all alone, surely he would love to spend a little time with a woman. She was surprised that he would be so forward right away, pressing himself up against her ass. Honestly, she kind of liked it. Hello to you too. Her voice was practically dripping with lust. It was as if she needed him desperately.

She smirked at his words and closed her eyes for a moment as he continued to rub himself against her. He nudged her, seeming to want her to bend over but she decided to do something else instead. Adriana turned to face him and pressed herself against him as her arms went around his neck. Her muzzle went to his neck as she breathed in his scent, grinding her hips against him a bit. Looking back up at him, she smirked and waited for him to make a move. It’s obvious we both want the same thing… She leaned forward to whisper in his ear just as he had done. So why don’t you take me? Right here. Right now. Her claws gently grazed his back, just sliding over the surface as she met his eyes.

Messages In This Thread