m- make way for the next man
[html]
ooc here

When the Northern male corrected his slang he nodded and shook his head. He didn't mind being misinterpreted so long as it wasn't something important or anything. And he wasn't about to bother explaining that steek meant stab after all, because it didn't matter. Amaury knew somewhat how hard it was to learn English, or any language, because Amaury was only partially a native speaker. He'd grown up aware of four languages, Afrikaans and English, which were spoken in the streets. And the two languages of his parents, those he'd not really bothered to learn fluently, but he knew enough to be of use.

'Amaury' the pied male said proudly, 'Amaury de Jong' he took up his joint and flicked the ask into the fire pit. 'Ma ouballie got me ma second name. Good ole Dutch un. Mom named me though. Seems fair, ou named both ma bros'. He tended to ramble after all and now was no different. 'Machi though? Ja, befok name...' Amaury laughed as his companion gave his wordless approval of the joint, 'Ja. Good ennit? Proppa Suvvan dagga...' He noticed the wrap sliding up on the male and shook his head, 'May as well strip. Ya got the fire in here after all, ent gonna feeze, china'.

<style type="text/css">
.mxam b {font-weight:bold; color:#fa015d;}
.mxwa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mxam {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... gwap-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread