Who knew?
[html]

WC: 366 OOC: so ya know marahute is a golden eagle ^^ shoulda elaborated in my first post

He cringed when he heard someone cry out... great now he was going to be told to go back to his room. He took deep breaths before he opened his eyes to see quite a beautiful and young woman coming up to him, albeit slowly. He wasn’t going to hurry. His pride was already hurt when he knew that his outburst was heard. “Yes, yes, I am fine, just slipped is all.” From a quick glance he could see that she had a good reason to be slow. She was visibly pregnant and of course probably out of any energy at all. He wondered if she was having some kind of complications

And that was when the insistence began. He lay his head on the step closest to it and gave a grunt, but said nothing more for a short time; “I don’t want to go back... a man needs fresh air.” He said with a finality. He would not let himself get pulled back up to his room, but he looked down to see that it would be useless right now and he would have a heck of a time moving. “Thank you, but it would be difficult, I do not want to burden you too much.”

His eyes flickered on her protruding belly then mustered up the strength to at least get back up to the top of the landing where he could at least sit... it was a different scene at least, and he would not make the woman pull him downstairs while she herself look out of breath. He was strong, and exercised when he could. He hunted, worked leather, was working on his home, everything before he was attacked so he still at least had the muscles to pull himself and his dead weight with his one good hand; “You look tired, you can sit if you would like to, I’m sure people can go around us if they use the stairs.” He said. He looked as though he ran up and down the stairs a good few times already. “My name is Niro Takekuro by the way.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread