I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]

WC: 374 // aww garden party yess!! Eli is adorable! We can wrap this up, I'll be on vacation soon so I won't be posting for a bit~ :>

"If you have free time, of course... I mean, it's not a big deal," Coli backpedaled, holding up her palms apologetically. She did not want to bother the big male with any trivial chore, especially if it could keep him away from his dear son. He had better things to do than adjust the warped wood of the heavy old door. Ezra did seem genuinely happy at the prospect of helping, though, and it would give them a chance to spend another afternoon like this one together. "...I would appreciate it, of course," she added shyly.

Drug plants...? Coli knew very little about recreational drug use, having never really encountered smokers. The most she'd ever indulged in was a bottle of wine, and after feeling ill the day after she decided those sort of substances were not suited for her. If she had known about the plants this Barry fellow grew, and how they were used to relieve or suppress anxiety in those as fearful as her, she might have been interested. As it was, she met Ezra's broad grin with a shy smile of her own, nodding in agreement. It was best if pups did not know too much about the world of adults, not until they were mature enough to handle it.

It seemed Eli was not as young as she remembered him, though, and Ezra too lamented how quickly they grew up. She had no children of her own, but she fondly remembered little Conor and Emwe, her half-brothers she watched grow up in Dahlia de Mai. The seasons passed in no time at all, and what had once been tiny helpless bundles of fur became strong, independent wolves. And then they scattered to the wind; she had not heard word of Emwe since she left the pack, and Conor no longer walked this earth, a loss that weighed her down. "It's cruel how quickly they grow up," she commented with a sad smile, commiserating with the single father. She did envy his being a parent, but it was a lonely job without a partner to share the burden with. "I would love to get to know your son, though. I'm sure he'll be as kind and honorable as his dad."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread