Lonely Road
[html]

sorry for the wait chicky, i lost track of this one!

Their conversation was amiable and Saul found that he was enjoying himself. Now that he had a pack to look after, he often found himself bogged down and tied up with the endless tasks that came with the job description, as well as his own personal projects that never seemed to cease. He rarely had a chance to just stop and chat and he felt a smile tugging at his lips. The blind wolf had a peaceful presence about him, something soothing. It was the kind of presence that did not need mindless chatter to comfort- he felt that if he knew the male better, they might be content with sitting in silence, doing various tasks without needing to fill said silence. As it was, their short silence was filled as the male expressed his pleasure at meeting him, offering his own name in response.

"The pleasure is mine, Torok." Saul said softly, knowing that sometimes others found his formality an odd thing. He couldn't help it- he might have said he'd been raised as a gentleman, but nobody had really raised him, so perhaps he'd just turned out a gentleman. He snorted softly, the shake of his head given at his disbelief at his youth. He tried not to dwell on it too long, and the blind males words helped alleviate the swell of bitterness in him when he thought of his puphood."I was just having a look around, there's usually something we need in the town and my pack is only a few minutes from here, so its an ideal scavenging ground." He informed the loner, his tail swinging softly at the thought of his home.

It seemed the blind male was more perceptive that Saul gave him credit for, surprise lifting his face once more. He gave a chuckle, running a hand through his hair once before nodding. "I am, my pack is called Vinátta and we follow the Norse way. We only recently formed, over by the Grand Lake and Commune of the Salmon. Do you have any interest in joining a pack?" He asked, wondering if the male would be interested in joining Vinátta.

word count → 359;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread