In the arms of Safety.
[html]
OOC / +000

The stormy man's embrace was calming her. His warmth radiated off of him. The combination of his warmth and crying made her sleepy. She could fall asleep in his arms, wake up, and everything would be okay as long as he was there. But, she kept her eyes open. A bright smile formed on his dark lips as he kissed her head, her tail swaying gently in response to the touch of his lips. With each passing moment, the tears were fading along with the sniffles. His hand moved her back and then moved to suggest she look up at him, which she did, the smile still on her face. She didn't look away from him as he spoke finding even more comfort in his charming blue eyes and gentle expression. He referred to himself as a monster but she had never seen him as such. Her was her gentle giant and sexy mate. She didn't know he'd been exiled, or what had happened to get him there, but she really didn't care. From what she'd seen of him, there was nothing that could sway her image of him.

The touch of his hand was tender as his thumb grazed her cheek. She leaned into it slightly, her hands coming to rest on his chest and dig into his fur. She didn't know he thought so much of her and those words seemed to cure all the sadness she had for the moment even if it was to return again. I love you too Noah. I'm lucky to have you as my mate. Fayne pushed forward so she could rest her head against his chest again, happy now.

Fayne could almost feel the anger quake inside the stormy giant's body as the words rumbled from his chest in the form of a yell. Her ears flatted as he let her go and she stepped away from him. She'd never seen him so angry, aside form when he came to her side after the second Amy attack. The name of the mother was said and a whine trailed from her maw bringing with it all of the sadness from before. She had the slightest hint that Kohaku was Kiara's son but she hadn't been sure before, now she was and felt the regret and failure of a thousand wolves. Fayne had failed to save him. She'd had the chance but was too weak to do anything and now her mate was furious as well. The small woman was hesitant to look up at Noah, but did so anyways with trembling emerald eyes. Her hands pulled up to her chest to grasp the green stone pendant as he spoke.

The she-wolf shared in the rage for that blond bitch and wanted to hunt her down and kill her herself every bit as bad as Noah did. If she wasn't so weak she would go right now and teach that mutt a lesson. Fayne nodded slowly agreeing that she had to tell the mother and the Alpha about the puppy, even if it would break the arctic mother's heart. She dreaded the idea of being the bearer of bad news but someone had to do it and she was the one. Fayne moved closer to Noah again and reached out a hand, placing it on his upper arm. She was still a bit startled from his outburst but this was her love and she needed to be here for him too. A determination built up in her eyes as she spoke. Don't you worry. I'll tell Kiara as soon as I can, Zalen too. Fayne pushed even closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. Amy will pay for everything she did, to me or anyone else. The next time I see her, I swear by the stars that I will make her feel the pain of all those she's hurt. She won't get away with everything she's done. A growl tugged at her lips as she spoke the bitch's name.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread