There goes my fare thee well
[html]
It was nice to find that someone didn't automatically become wary of her presence. Of course, it could have been the fact that he may still have been to young to fully understand the 'danger' of coyotes. Either way, it was a nice feeling, even if she did frown at his answer. She waited a moment, blue eyes studying his face and his expression, before seating herself. The girl hesitated a moment before finally speaking. "I feel like that a lot." She admitted finally, though kept the smile that laced itself across her lips. She had moved from home to home for so long, not quite ever feeling as if she belonged or as if they wanted her. "My father and mother were from different packs and I never understood where exactly I belonged."

She would find, soon, that she belonged with her father, but as of yet she was still unaware of that fact. "My mother was the leader of a pack of Coyotes called Inferni." She began to explain, unsure whether or not the younger male might have any knowledge of the lands that they had previously come from or the packs that had been there. "My father was the leader of a pack of wolves though, and Inferni hates them with a passion." If anything, she hoped that her words would make him realize that he was not alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread