Surprise Welcome
[html]

Jaden is sorry for how craptastically late this is. -begs for forgiveness- D: PGP + 2 Words - 200+

Jaden watched with ever cautious eyes the movements of little Sira. She seemed to relax a little with what looked like some understanding in her small eyes. He nodded earnestly to her words, not knowing of anything more he could say without repeating himself again. The little one’s condition was always noticeable though with her fidgeting and darting gaze. It made him discard her mutterings about usefulness. What could be expected from one so small and wounded?

Attention was then brought to X’yrin with a fine display of her sharp teeth. Of course the morning hours would affect exhaustion on her. He had woken her up. And, now that Sira was no longer cowering in fear of Jaden, she saw fit to find her place once more and rest. Jaden watched her go with weary but soft eyes. They trailed over his Alphess’ dragging mane and were reminded as always of the beauty there in. Even if he did find them a bit ridiculous, the long locks were gorgeous on her golden fur.

I’m sure you will find your place. But in the meantime rest. You’ll need your strength if you are to be part of the pack. He turned spoke softly to avoid startling his friend. Peering out of X’yrin’s portion of the den, he realized how welcoming the prospect of sleep really sounded. I’m going to sleep too. I’ll only be in the next chamber if you need anything. He looked for her eyes and tried to share a trusting glance with her, It was nice to meet you Sira. He would then stand slowly if she had nothing else to add or speak about and slowly find his way back to his own room.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread