raise a tempest
[html]

element's reminding me of the cheshire cat xD

"I did not ask if you were afraid of me," he said sardonically, still licking his chest and paws nonchalantly. He agreed that it would be ridiculous for any predator in the forest to be afraid of the male cat - it was possible that he was one of the smallest predators in the entirety of Nova Scotia, and no danger to anything larger than a shrew. Fear itself, however - now that was something possible for the dirty, tattered female who seemed so entitled, although she was below him rather than above.

He peered down at her, narrowing his dark pupils until they were as thin as pine needles, floating in an emerald green sea. He scrutinized her carefully, from her fur to her feet to her ears to her eyes. He took his time - he was not in any hurry, and if she decided to leave in her impatience, he would not care; something told him that she might stay, however. It was clear that she was used to getting what she wanted - she probably was adored, wherever she had come from. What love was she getting now?

"Who are you?" the dark feline asked, his intense, unblinking gaze still trained on her. His feline curiousity took a hold of him, wondering how long this canine had been living in the land of Nova Scotia - and he wondered how she had not been killed yet with her demanding attitude.

<style type="text/css">
.elementfreebee01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c7d0b0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e3d34; }
.elementfreebee01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3d34; text-align:center;}
.elementfreebee01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elementfreebee01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#828a6b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebee02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c7d0b0; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3d34; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elementfreebee01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #3e3d34; margin:0 auto;}
.elementfreebee01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #c7d0b0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread