Blood and bones
[html]
Ooc.[Words: # :: Points: #]

Zeneca looked at the demon male that she was living with. her brothers were still somewhere in the world and she missed them so but she had more things to worry about. She had become pregnant from the tall demon Azreal. He had promised her the world and she had some what fallen for it. She was not showing as much as she thought she would be and it was almost hard to tell that she was pregnant.

She looked at him chocolate eyes glowed a bit with that of a mother though they were also hard and filled with malice. Azreal looked at her and smiled. So my dear Zeneca what will your brothers think? How about that mother and father of yours? Zeneca growled a little though deep down she wanted these babies she knew her brothers may not be pleased and they may even attempt to kill them if they found her. They would think that she betrayed them.

Shut your face She snapped her voice deep and demanding. You are still only my slave not my mate. He looked at her as he stepped ahead of her. But I am also your breeder. He said smirking as he could feel her glare growing as the pair moved through the damp woods trying to get to the mountains to find a cave.

<style type="text/css">
.zeneca19 b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#c26a6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ad3636; }
.zeneca19 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zeneca19 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3d0404; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2n21slv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#dba7a7; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread