The more the merrier
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +300 OOC ::

Aeron had been in her home alone. the villa was empty and she had to admit she did not enjoy it as much as she thought she would. Charm had found her feet and spent time with other pack members she missed having her mate around twenty four seven but things just couldn't work that way. The golden demon had to admit that she felt lonely.

Pride on the other hand found many ways to entertain herself. She had managed to travel a but outside of the pack lands kind stalking her sister Wraith she wanted to know more about this land of coyotes known as inferni. But she found herself to chicken to howl at there borders and talk to anyone. She was afraid that they would kill her or wraith would yell at her. She didn't seem all that pleased that she was alive.

She smiled as she stood on the roof of the home she lived in thinking of what to name the horse she had stole from a wolf out in the neutral land she was rather pleased with her catch. She looked down and smiled at the ash like wolf that was looking about. She moved slowly down to the edge of the roof and sat down. Your at the Storm Tree Villa. She said smiling at the male. You look lost you must be new you poor thing. The white coyote spoke as she looked at the male. She may be a child but she knew a lot about Anathema and she would enjoy talking to this man. If you tell me your name I'll tell you mine teased the young coyote puppy. She also felt like her mother being a leader gave her a bit more freedoms then a normal member.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread