here in the dark, i cherish the moonlight
[html]

I will pick a date once I sort a few things out. <33

Both slaves were gone. Salvia had sent one to hunt and the other to tend to her pets. She wanted solitude. She wanted to think. It would have been equally as prudent to travel outside of Salsola, but this was her home and she felt safe here. Even now, with Pandemic drifting further and further away from her, she rationalized things. Her mind whirled with ideas and possibilities, seeing outcomes, judging them, discerning pros and cons and potentials for both greatness and disaster. In this manner her world was one of infinite and terrible possibilities, and her dark places were most present in these hours.

Something stirred beyond the realm of her consciousness and Salvia’s eyes opened from her meditation. An impossible blackness swirled in her pupils, wide and dilated, but they shrank to fine points as sunlight blazed through dirty, heavily overgrown windows. The air smelt of food and smoke and under this, iron. Salvia’s lips pulled away from her teeth and she tasted the air on her tongue. Her rise was fluid and graceful, drawing her to her full height. Naked, loose hair falling to the midpoint of her back, she took slow and languid steps to the door.

With one hand she pushed the wooden thing open, and there, on the covered porch, sat a familiar figure. Her eyes turned to her, aloof, calculating, and took in the expression on her face and tenseness in her shoulders. The blonde girl’s face was a curious mask, but one hiding something sinister and black. Her voice was a low rumble, soft but not gentle—it was like steel wrapped in velvet. “I would think you’d announce yourself, coming here.”

<style>
#sal-tiger {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#sal-tiger p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#sal-tiger p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#sal-tiger .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sal-tiger .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#sal-tiger b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sal-tiger u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sal-tiger b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread