The more the merrier
[html]
::Can we please allow Aeron's player to be next? Sorry for jumping in, if this was not meant to be an AW thread let me know. Smile :: WC ::314

The oddly marked lady had been trying to push her-self to be around the pack lands more, to help the members that might need her and help with the animals. Members had more important things to do then to stress about whether or not there animals where being take care of, and what was where she would step in and take them and care for them, as if they where her own. It gave the Sawtooth female a reason to feel useful around the lands without being stuck up Aeron’s butt all the time (however Charm was sure that Aeron wouldn’t say much...if anything. At most she would get from her coyote mate was the dirty looks, charm was use to them though.)

Her pale purple eyes spotted the child that was an offspring from her mate, she took the child under her wings, but had been clear that she would not take the role of mother, she would be like an Aunt, and there for her however would be more a friend then a mother. Which Charm was never really sure if the coyote child was okay with that, it had been long enough she hoped there were no bitter feelings about that whole title matter. Shaking her head as the words spilled out of the colorless coyote teen, the Sawtooth pushed a smile onto her face, which was hard with all she had been though recently. ”I’m Charm…I am the Anzu of the pack; I believe we meet at the Rast. Rank shouldn’t matter Lance…show her some respect because she was born into the pack.” Charm wasn’t trying to come off sharp or rude, she just knew that the Pride child should be held as if she was equal of rank to Charm her-self. Charm knew that was just how the system worked, and the Sawtooth lady was just fine with that.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread