Pass the Time
[html]
Word Count :: 219 OOC: yeaaahhhh short bus post!

Niro smiled at his son who’s response was what he hoped it would be and close his eyes hoping that the boy would be good to his word, but sincerely doubted it, and it wouldn’t be the poor kids fault if he did run into her. He opened his eyes again as the pup was excited about Niro’s tale of the crab he laughed and nodded at the boys knowing response and broght his nose down to him “You are so right, if you were there then, maybe you could have warned me about them” He said giving a soft chuckle.

“Oh I may not be big on the outside, but my spirit and love can fit in your own little heart as you fit in mine. I carry your love, your sister’s love, your brother’s love, and mother’s love in my heart as well as anyone else who I love and they love me back.” He said, now knowing he was diving into dangerous territory, and he hoped the pup would just be a pup and accept this as a good enough answer, but Heiro was a smart boy and he had plenty of questions. Niro sat up som more using his only hand he could to pus himself against the headboard.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread