Making up
[html]

Meow:: Song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaCRVxCxX0A WC:: 500

Jiva’s hint at using their energy for something else didn’t go unnoticed by the intuitive woman, but she allowed herself to be pulled along, snuggling closer to his side as they walked on their two legs through the woods. She wondered if any of the other lovers within the pack had ever come out this way. So far, she had only sense Jiva and Fayne in this neck of the woods she had chosen to hide her little Eden, soon enough she knew she’d have to invite the rest of the pack to see her progress and benefit from its bounty. They were in one of the more northern parts of New Dawn and as far was Palaydrian knew, this part of their territory was either hugged by rocky mountainside or water. Soon enough her ears picked up the rolling sound of the waves. She shot Jiva a cursory glance, but as the foliage fell away, the woman’s eyes filled up with wonder. She hadn’t realized how close her garden was to the narrow strand of beach.

Her laugh echoed Jiva’s as the two took off towards the waves hand and in hand. She loved this place and though she knew they were miles from the portion of beach he had originally showed her when she first had come to New Dawn, she still felt this strip held the same magic in its sands. Her grip tightened on his hand as they neared the crashing waves and just stopped short of the tumbling water. Drin breathlessly turned towards her mate, eyes grinning at the sight of his full spread smile and heart leaping wildly in her chest from their short sprint. She wanted to scream how much she loved him as the water touched their paws and made the fur around their ankles soggy, but Jiva beat her to the punch and flattered her with his honesty. She swooned at his words, allowing herself to step towards him and melt into his arms once more. The woman knew this was what pure happiness felt like as she looked up into his eyes before moving to her tippy toes to kiss him.

She pulled away as a song danced on her tongue and filled the sea air about them. For you...

One, two, three/Counting out the signs we see/The tall buildings/Fading in the distance/Only dots on a map

Four, five, six/The two of us a perfect fit/You're all mine, all mine

And all I can say/Is you blow me away

Like an apple on a tree/Hiding out behind the leaves/I was difficult to reach/But you picked me/Like a shell upon a beach/Just another pretty piece/I was difficult to see/But you picked me

Yeah you picked me..

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread