[M] Couldn't ask for more
[html]
WC: 332 OOC: Squeeee

The redtail sat perched feeling smug about his gift to Jiva. He knew the boy wasn’t a good hunter, but he supposed he babied the kid in a way, but he was looking out for him after all. He turned his head when he heard the other bird calling to him and he hopped a little before settling down, he was about to take off, but it seemed he could take this bird if he could, settling down he spoke “First wolf called me Tobias” He said cautiously. Then turned down where his charge was and seemed to merely ignore her comment. “Is wolf business, not bird.” He said gruffly, he would have taken off but decided even though he was giving her such comments that he could endure her appearance and comments.

Jiva was sitting down plucking one of the few feathers that was left on the brown duck when he heard the song before he saw movement. Then Drin coming up to him to be hugged and he enfolded her into his arms. Her scent made him nearly go wild as he held onto her. “Oh my love it is so good to see you! I hope you slept well?” He asked remembering her smile she had when he kissed her on her head earlier that morning. His tail curled to its fullest and wagged quickly, though his rump stayed still. Oh it was so good to have the woman in his arms, to know she loved him and he her. He’d go anywhere with her, do anything for her. “I helped you with the garden, I know you like doing it yourself, buuut I thought we could have a little fun today.” He said and kissed her, giving her the hint he wanted to though he doubted he would need to give her any, she was, after all in heat and she should know it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread