Beginning of the wind
OOC: Okay, that's works! Big Grin Short again, there is little to write? Let me know if you want to continue the thread or close it here?

Also, a note: I saw that you initially had posted your OOC message in an IC post: since you have now edited the post to contain an IC post, I just wanted to let you know that it's otherwise never allowed to post OOC messages in IC forums, unless the post also contains an IC post. Just so you know!

The other reacted well to Ulilohi's words, and the councilwoman nodded in response to her agreement and took a step in her indicated direction, waiting as if holding off for the other to follow her. The signal was clear, but she seemed uncertain about what the councilwoman was offering. The brown female smiled as she nodded. "Yes, you can join our ranks, as you requested. We are in need of your skills, and you seem honest." It was that simple. Waiting, the councilwoman indicated again with her arm in the direction of the path on which she'd traveled here. She saw no point in staying here doing nothing, when she could return to her duties in the Village with Aethusa in tow.

Messages In This Thread