the silent shadow
[html]
WC: 177 OOC: so sorry it's short!!

She blinked a little at his words and then blushed profusely, the color showing straight through her fur as she looked down abashed, perhaps he was suppose to be that size and she was just stupid. Trying to make up for her comment she made to clear her throat and spoke; “Oh, ok, um My name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I am sorry if I bothered you.” She said

She tried desperately to find something to say that might bring them onto... well something, but he was so strange, his tail was fluffy but it did not wag in the stiff way a wolf might but as though it was some kind of snake. She snapped out of it and looked at the feline; “So, do you live around here?” was all the girl could come up with and she felt like the stupidest wolf ever. If Robert could see her now he would be laughing and thinking of him laughing at her made her want to figure this animal out even more.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread