In need of his Family
[html]

Post length: 355

Shadow had his eyes closed and the moment he was touched he opened his eyes quickly and gave a little growl. He had for some reason hoped it was Insomnia or his dead pups welcoming him from a bad dream but no, it was his brother Tharin. Shadow looked ahead and away from all things and almost didn't know why Tharin was there in the first place but then he recalled his howl of pain and he looked to his brother. His eyes studied him and he could see the worry but he also saw the hate there for his friend and he looked away again and said nothing for a while until finally he knew what he needed to say."Tharin....go, I'm fine....just let me waist away, then i can rest easy and in peace and maybe I'll see my family in up above, then again maybe I'll see another face down below in the ground."

Shadow tail was un-moving and for being such a large wolf you would never expect to see him like this but he was out of will. He looked to his brother and he showed him the mark on his chest as he laid there slowly dying by all definitions of the word. "You see this mark, right here in my chest, you want to know what it is....It's a symbol meaning Insomnia and I wanted it placed over my heart because i knew that i would never lose her. I was fool and I was wrong..."

He dropped his head and closed his eyes as he growled lightly and thought about everything that had happened in his worthless life. He hurt Thana, made her think he loved her, which he did and then he left. He fell for Amy and would have helped her and he did but not enough and now the one he had fought for for so long left and he lost his pups as well. Death seemed like a welcome, blissful change to all the pain he was filling, he would do it too, if he had the will to move.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread