Where is he
[html]
Word Count :: +1 This will be my last post, gotta free up some thread space for myelf XD

Kiara reacted as anyone in her position might; shock and then rage. He had never seen that look come about her lovely face but it didn’t surprise him; he was angry too, but probably nowhere near as close as she. She cried out asking where her son was, demanding rather, but what could Zalen say? He had no idea where he was now. Fayne tried to comfort her pack sister and say that they would find him, and Zalen turned back to the two girls and nodded his head, Yes, we will. We don’t know where he is now, but Amy travels around the land on a route, though she no doubt will steer clear of here. But if she comes to visit the two packs north of us, we will catch her, and if it takes too long, we will go look for her and Kohaku. There was no doubt in his voice when he said these things, for there could be no other way but that.

Zalen walked over to Kiara once more and gave her a lick on the cheek, I know how you must feel, but please, don’t do anything rash that would put you or your little Lucia in danger; New Dawn is your family, and we will find Amy and Kohaku, I promise. He gave her the smallest smile then, and then looked to Fayne and nodded, Thanks for speaking to her; your sacrifice won’t be forgotten either; Amy will pay. And with that said the Alpha turned to head towards the borders; there he would scout, and think.

Photo courtesy of djkb

<style>
.KMTT_Zal2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b1f13; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal2 {background-color:#684a37; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... len2-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:368px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT_Zal2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread