Testing Paths
[html]
shooort

Io listened, nodding as she did. Of course, as an animal tender, she knew all of this. But it made her happy to know her knowledge was something as textbook enough for others to know. A thin smile graced her lips as she regarded the stallion, hanging around the edge seemingly un fazed by the herd. Saqui spoke of gelding him, but Io shrugged, 'I had considered it, yes. But he is a fine horse, and unlikely to challenge Neo for dominance. I think I will watch a little more before I decide...' she mused in reply, tilting her head to the creature. 'It seems to me it is the idea of herd membership full stop that he does not like, as opposed to following'.

Her ears flicked and then lowered, 'Apologies, my mind was elsewhere...' she said, not turning to looking up at the earthen female just yet. Silver eyes did flick up though, when Io introduced herself a moment after. 'My name is Io Berlin'. The hybrid's words were proud, the name was strong. It was her father's, and it derived from the city her father's family once lived in, before journeying to the mountains. Cesarski, of course, was already founded by then. By her mother's family, derived from the near by city.

'I am afraid at this time I am nothing sort of useless to the tribe on my own' Io confessed softly, 'I had planned to build a training area. With a gyrus. But I am afraid it will have to wait a while longer'.

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread