In the arms of Safety.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:372

He was a monster, inside and out. Noah could be fine and cool one second and then the next second he could be raging, and ready to harm anyone that looked twice at him with in the very next second. The touch of the grey colored spectrum female did sooth the monster and made him want to fully submit to her, and her kind and caring ways. He understood that the green eyed lady was nothing but soft and kind, she had never made move that might rub any of the members the wrong way. She was a pure saint, and he was nothing more then a sinner. Though...somehow they blended well to make a wonderful couple.

He was upset and it showed, he was upset that he hadn’t checked in with Kiara to make sure that the family as a whole made it into the pack lands safely, he was very upset with himself. The male was also mad that Amy had this child, this same Amy that scared Kiara to where she thought she had the virus that made wolves shift into a more human like body. Then if that was not enough of an attack upon the silver male she attacked his beloved not once, but twice. The male wanted the female’s blood to slip and stream freely upon the lands. The silver male knew just why now, that Jefferson had saved the head of his father after killing him, Noah’s eyes shimmered with a new light of hate as he wanted to copy the actions that Jefferson had done with the black male’s head.”I promise she will never lay another finger upon you my beloved. I will promise the blood of my first bond litter upon that one.” It was a sick promise, but the male would kill Amy if she thought about walking around Fayne again. The grey lady belonged to him now and if anyone would lay a hand and misplace one single stand of her silken coat it would be him, heck no matter how much he was coming to respected Zalen, he would fight the alpha male over her(However, the Subord didn’t think that would ever be an issue)

by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread