New heart beats
Stomping was apart of Aethusa's personality. Asgeir? Aethusa Asgeir? It's Ageir! "It's Ageir, not Asgeir." She realized that she could be a little on the offensive side, she didn't mean to. She sighed and stopped."Sorry about calling you kid, sorry about stomping, it's my personality, sorry about being offensive in anyway, now, if you want me to take you seriously-you DON'T want me to take you seriously, believe me, and Ayoli? What's an Ayoli? You know I'm new right? I just joined, my scent doesn't even seem to smell like the pack yet. " She put her hands on her hips, then crossing her arms as she ended speaking. Aethusa didn't know what to say that much, she was socially awkward at times, she was shy, and unknowing she could easily offend you and rip you apart. Maybe her ears had caught the faint little 'Learn to listen.' Then she added her ears perked and face clearly confused. "And yes I'm only... 10 months I think maybe a year? I lost my memory a long time ago." Even though her scar burned when the sun touched it she still tilted her head to the sky and looked around. "Did you hear that voice?" She said and flicked her tail.

Messages In This Thread