What if I nursed this infection?
[html]

Wanna wrap this up soon love? I have a thread/plot idea I'd like to discuss with you, I'll PM you on Iskata's account.

So bold and fearless. The teenager was clearly was a rebel, unlike Alexey had been at her age. Up until recently, she had never really voiced her opinions to anyone. It felt good to be able to do so, but that newfound ability also came with harsh consequences. She had gone ahead and joined Dahlia de Mai without her sister's approval, and that bit of courage had given her a new home and new friends. On the flip side, she had lost her sibling's trust.

Perhaps the storm would be better than the calm, at least she hoped so. Honey-colored eyes turned to Firefly, silently wishing for just an ounce of her bravery. But then again, was it bravery or foolishness? Lexey wondered if the two-toned girl was putting up a wreckless facade to protect herself from feeling anything. Deep down inside, she must've been scared too. The question that came next was enigmatic, and it took the Filix quite a few moments to think about her reply.

"I don't." That was the truth. She didn't fit anywhere, not that she knew of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread