Fool me once shame on you
[html]
WC: 250 OOC: sorry about the wait!!! ; ;

“Come on it will be fun!! You don’t even have to use it against others, and it’s good to work your upper body!” She said as the woman gave a glance at the bow and looked quite unsure, she did see her hand go to the knife but she said nothing of it, knives were good and all, but they didn’t require the strength and precision this did.

“Oh don’t worry about being good, that’s what practice is for, so, this bow probably has a harder draw than you are use to, so if you just try to draw it back and get use to how it feels you won’t miss the mark by much i’m sure, and I can show you the correct way.” Then she remembered and pulled off the arm bracer she had on her own wrist to protect her, she was good enough not to have it but slapping her arm still smarted once in a while; “Here, this way if the string wants to swipe at you it won’t hurt so much.” She said, and stood back to get a good look at the woman, while grabbing the horse’s halter and pulling her about six feet from Skye so she can get the idea of the woman drawing, and know what it looked like. Perhaps this would help the horse feel better about the arrows coming off her back if she knew exactly what was going on.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread