Mind Games
[html]

Sorry for the shortness. But, let's keep this going yeah? Smile

The Delta was simply too nice to keep the serious act up for long. Though the safety of her family came first, she generally knew she should and shouldn't trust. This man, although sarcastic, seemed to be a kind man. Fayne smiled and gave a small laugh. I believe you to be a good man. Despite your weapons, you're kind of heart. She'd much rather be her happy self and speak with the man instead of interrogate him. Anything to help take away the troubles on her mind. Anyways, he would have made his move by now if he was going to make one at all. He offered kindly to shift to all fours and her tail picked up pace, that would be great. That would be kind of you. She liked him already. Nobody had ever offered to change to ease her nerves. His weapons were the worst part about the stranger. Without them, she was confident she could protect herself until she got close to her home's border.

Still Alister was crouched, frozen in place. Every move he had made until now was to put her scattered nerves to rest. His kindness was never ending as he complimented her. Her smile grew and she bowed her head accepting the compliment. Fayne had always known she was beautiful, but she could care less about her own looks. As long as her coat was clean and shiny, she was happy and confident. He lightened up at her laugh as well and she couldn't help another relaxed chuckle. Again, I apologize for being so harsh on you. But in these times its necessary. I hope you understand. He sat down and she did the same in front of him, an everlasting kind smile on her face. Now that they were past the formalities, her curiosity was catching up with her and questions started to fill within her wolfish noggin. So Alister, you've proved to be an interesting person already. Tell me a bit about yourself. Since you're not an enemy, maybe we can share stories? The thought was a good one. She really needed something to keep her mind off of Amy and the troubles within the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread