Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

Half paraphrased

Word Count → 246

It wasn't that Kiara wanted to neglect Lucia. Even as she walked alone in the fields, the young mother's mind drifted to her daughter. She didn't want Lucia to think she had been abandoned. But Kiara couldn't abandon Kohaku. He was with Amy, and who knows what atrocities the dog had put him through.

The white wolf moved as silently as she could, trying not to attract any attention. Her head was low and her senses alert. The approach of a unfamiliar pack member came as no surprise to Kiara. His relaxed dominance was met with immediate submission. Kiara flattened her ears, pressing them tight against her head as her tail sought refuged between her legs. The snowy female lowered her body, her belly fur almost scraping the ground. However, there was an obvious note of hostility in her actions. Black lips pulled back into a snarl as a low growl rumbled in her throat.

Kiara knew that she would be stopped from leaving, she was sure of it. Going after Amy was stupid, but she couldn't sit back and do nothing. She wouldn't be on the sidelines while someone else rescued HER puppy. "There is nothing to worry about brother." Even as she spoke, Kiara took steps closer to the boarder. Her eyes never left the other, but she tried to slowly creep past him in the hopes that she could go on without too much trouble.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread