Trust is hard to come by.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

It was overly amusing seeing him squabble by simply being in her presence. She was only sitting there and yet he seemed to be melting in front of her. Her tail picked up happily as she watched him. Still, his eyes remained planted to the floor in front of him almost as if he were trying to make her disappear. But, she was here, waiting for him to say something, anything really. It was awkward to sit here with him, she didn't even like the man. In her eyes he was weak, a pushover. The type of person she would eat for breakfast. He spoke one two letter word and then lifted his head to look at her, wide intimidating grin and all. She sighed when he looked past her and finally she broke her gaze on him continuing to lick at her fur to clean the blood away.

When he spoke more, he sounded like he had a learning deficit or something, like it was hard for him to get any words out at all. One of her ears swiveled back. Her brow raised as she looked down at her hands and then over to him. Speaking wasn't a problem for her but he was having difficulty with it and as for getting along...that was all up to him. Well, I suppose we do since we're supposed to be family and all. But...how am I supposed to talk to you if you won't even look at me? Hmmmmm? She laughed and leaned over to give him a slap on the back. Yeah! Let's be friends, buddy ol' pals. I think I could get used to you. I have to right? You're going to be seeing a lot of me from here on out. Bet you didn't think that would ever happen. That I would just disappear from your sights never to return? Ha! She stared at him again with huge satisfied grin spread across her lips. She was getting a crack out of this, messing around with him a bit. Though, now she would never do harm to him. This would be her home, a haven from the men she was still running from. Eventually she leaned back and stared up through the trees. So Hadley. What does your life consist of. I really know nothing about you. You were so quiet before. She remembered that they had something in common. It was probably the only thing that could make them friends...if either one of them were willing to talk about it.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread