life is a perception of your own reality
[html]
http://i30.tinypic.com/124c39x.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9C9C9C; background-color: #286ABD;">

It's a luscious mix of words and tricks

The small framed female knew that her time at Twilight Vale was drawing to a close, and rapidly. The wound on her neck was healed, she could once again fully turn it in either direction without pain or tearing the muscles, and while the fur on her neck was still growing back slowly, she no looking looked road kill. Her hind leg too was mostly healed and she could walk with it again though she limped noticeably she knew that in a few more weeks time, aside from a few more patches of fur that had yet to grow in, most evidence of her incident would be behind her. Without the excuse of healing here in Twilight Vale, she hadn’t any good reason to avoid her pack lands any longer, already two of her members had come searching for their Rosea and Cercelee still felt that she had let both of them down. Cercelee hadn’t gotten much information from either of them, but surely the war was dying down– it had been going on too long already. She knew that her pack and Inferni had a large skirmish but more than that she didn’t know, she only hoped that signaled an end to the fighting.

As she moved slowly through the Twilight Vale pack lands, looking up to the sky now and then to judge if it would rain or not, Cercelee took in all she could. The ivory color coated wolf knew that after she left here she probably wouldn’t be back to visit often, Dahlia de Mai would be weary of her leaving them again, and she owed it to them to dedicate all her time and efforts to the pack. Cercelee stepped lightly, gliding over the lands and toward the lake, somewhere she had spent many of her days here, and as she did she felt like a ghost. Twilight Vale had almost become like another life to her, she hadn’t thought much about Dahlia de Mai or it’s members or really anything here, and now that life was slowly dying and Cercelee would have to return to her original one. In a week or two’s time she might not even be here any longer, wouldn’t see Savina or Khaden and that felt strange to her. Nor would she meet new people everyday, like the male that was just yards away now, staring into the lake. She would go back to focuses on those she already knew in Dahlia de Mai.

“Hello sir. I hope I’m not intruding?” Cercelee walked up easily to him, stopping short a few feet and bowing her head slightly. If she was intruding she could easily turn and limp away back the way she came, but she had looked forward to sitting by the lake, and now that she saw a male doing the same, it would have been rude not to have greeted him. “My name is Cercelee, I’ve been staying here in Twilight Vale, are you new?” The stranger certainly smelled of Twilight Vale, but not as strongly as the other members of the pack did, and even Cercelee, who technically lived somewhere else, had the scent of Twilight Vale clinging more strongly to her pelt.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread