[M] A forever in the making
[html]
OOC: Haha, they really are traditional wolves. It's get straight to the point, my instincts are kicking in. X3 / +000

It was hard for her to simply stand there and look him in the eyes, she wanted to do so much more. Her body screamed at her, told her she needed him and she wanted him. This wolf, she loved him with every fiber of her being. It was overwhelming combining love with the already potent heat, her body high off of her own scent and Noah's presence. His growl was powerful and alluring as was the way he held himself, proud. His voice rumbled from the pit of his chest and out his mouth, a physical force that made her body shutter slightly. She was sensitive to everything he did right now and it was heaven. His nose ran along her body and she straightened up lifting her tail so he could sniff her. Her body continued to tense with each touch he made to her, tail swaying gently. At the touch of his nose on her rear she backed up slightly almost without thought. She was his and she wanted him to know that.

The silver fae couldn't help the whines that continued to flow from her muzzle, egging the stormy wolf to do what the scent was telling them both to do. Fayne circled around him letting her tail run under his chin as she walked. Her body brushed against him the whole time until she came to his head again where she place more licks while she whined desperately. It truly was a desperate feeling like this couldn't happen any quicker. Part of her was shy, hesitant but she let the scent tell her what to do. Fayne never relaxed from her submissive posture. She was usually a submissive wolf, but she felt even more inclined to be that way around him. Her eyes locked to his, pleading him to follow along letting the heat be their conductor. Words weren't even needed anymore, there really wasn't anything to say. Fayne brushed underneath him, her small frame fitting perfectly underneath his chin.

She was so new at this and really didn't know what she was doing, she hoped Noah had a clue. The smile never left her face as she continued to rub herself on him while she breathed him in letting the shutters continue. She came up along his side once again and her muzzle met his her mouth opening and tongue coming out to lick him some more. She couldn't help a sensual growl as she pressed into him. Noah, I don't think I can stand this. You're killing me, just by standing here. Her voice was soft with a touch of uncertainty. This was the first time she'd ever done anything of the sort with a male. She'd come close but before it was only because she was in heat and it'd been fogging her perception. Now, it was because she was in love and the heat was only increasing her desires. I love you... Her cheek ran against his ans she stepped forward eyeing him seductively over her shoulder. This was going to happen. She could barely contain herself. The daydreams she was having just a few moments ago were about to come true.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread