Time to Play
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:
X'yrin smiled with the caresses of the soft pink tongue, her tail wagging erratically as her large paws danced in place. Of course she wanted to play! She would have thought the offer was apparent, but obviously this was not something believed by the little one. She stared as his antsy form, her muzzle titled slightly in thought as she watched him shuffle.

"Of course I want to play with you," she whined happily and nudged the pup into the grass to roll. "There was a game my pack brother X'ies and I used to play together all the time as pups. It is called 'tag' and you and I can play it too!"

But while one would ask how this physical game could be played by a blind pup, it could easily be adapted to accommodate him and further develop his remaining acute senses. "It is a chasing game where you have to catch the other and tap them then they become 'it'. How about we practice a little?" Shuffling back just a little ways, the she-wolf dropped to the ground and laid still, keeping little Zeus within sight but just out of reach of becoming an easy find. "Use your ears little one... use your nose to find me."

211 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;