Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

Lets get ready to rumble! JK XD

Word Count → 000

Her old injuries throbbed, burning with heat in the memory of her attacks. Kiara knew how cruel Amy could be, she had been at the knife edge of the dog's wrath more than once. The scars that littered her body, carefully carved or done swiftly by the luperci. It was obvious to anyone that looked at Kiara that she had suffered greatly. The arctic female's innocence was gone, replaced by a ferocious love for those around her. Therefore, Kiara could not, would not let anyone else suffer because of her. She would solve the problem herself. Zalen's warning and Lucia had been enough to keep her quite for a while, but no longer would she sit back and watch from the sidelines.

Kiara had been right in suspecting that she would be stopped. Kiara went quickly through the list of names in her head, trying to match descriptions given to her with the male before her. The marks on his face were a dead give away, Augustus the Epsilon. Growling to him was a mistake, but she wouldn't be stopped, she couldn't be stopped.

The much larger male stepped directly into the tiny white wolf's path. His fur bristled and his lips were peeled back to reveal his own set of fangs. His tail arched high into the air as his golden eyes met her own sapphire orbs. Kiara lowered herself further till her belly was almost touching the ground, but her growls never stopped. She twisted, trying to inch her way past Augustus while still facing him. "Please step out of my way brother."

The mention of Tharin got Kiara's attention. She stopped moving, blue eyes piercing the other as he spat out hateful words. Kiara snapped. "Your wrong!" Her own tail flew out, not high, but tense and angry as the hairs on her body stood erect. White ears pressed further into her skull as her anger boiled. In an instant, Kaira turned, trying to make a dash for the boarder.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread