Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 0350 || Points: 3 Where oh where shall this thread go I wonder....

Itzal watched her crouched behind the brick wall, weighing her options he assumed. She obviously picked to stop hiding and come out because she moved into full view for Itzal. "Not that hard now was it?" Itzal's voice was unwavering and cold as he spoke and his eyes were hardened and heartless. He wouldn't blink twice about killing her if he felt he had too.

Itzal smirked some as she noticeably stopped stuttering and tripping over her words. It seemed like he had a con-artist on his hands. He was glad that he wasn't as naive and stupid as those wolves who trusted people unconditionally. "So were are you going exactly that you had to follow behind me in order to stay out of my way?" Itzal didn't know if the female was being honest about her intentions to follow him but at this rate it didn't matter to him. She had and that, in his head, was all the reason he needed to be as cautious as he wanted to be. "You didn't really disturb me. I should probably thank you. If I spend to much time in my own head I have a hard time getting out. So thanks for getting my attention." He gave her a cold smile, spinning the knife in his hand as he talked.

He smirked as she asked him to put the knife away. He thought about it then shrugged, placing the knife back in the pouch by his hip. "Don't let that make you feel better. I can have it out in under a second and throw it about as fast." He trained with his throwing knives often and he could probably claim to be a master at it compared to those he had meant who were also skilled in it. "So what is your name? And what has you passing through Halifax. I mean, if you have a reason other than not intentionally following me and trying to stay out of my way?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her to see what she would come up with to answer him.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread