Heavy Heart
[html]
Feel free to reply again, but I think this is a good place to close it Smile
Zalen

He noticed the slight looks the two gave each other before speaking; it was if they were slightly surprised and disturbed that they both had something to say about Shadowfang. After they had both spoken, Zalen understood why. His face was grim through both of their explanations and opinions. A cacophony of emotions shot through the Alpha. The male had tried to kill himself? That was what disturbed Zalen more than his sympathies towards Amy. The disappearance of Insomnia had been so traumatic that Shadowfang sought to end his own life? This was a dangerous turn of events.

Zalen snuffed his breath out through flared nostrils after Fayne had finished speaking, I see. This is grave news. Yes, I will speak with Shadowfang. It disturbs me that he would think I would seek to punish him because of his feelings about Amy, but I will set his mind right on the matter. He swished his tail in agitation, wondering exactly what he would say to the black male. He wished Titania wasn’t away from the pack, she was better at dealing with the emotional side of things than he.

Looking back up at the two, Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can tell you are both concerned for your pack-brother. We must make strides to make him feel comfortable and accepted, despite his feelings for Amy. Please, if you see or hear anything else, do not hesitate to find me. He nudged against the both of them then endearingly, happy that he had two wolves in his pack that were so empathetic.

+1
<style>
#jn-zalen02 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen02.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table {background-color:#309de3;border:1px solid #ffffff;color:#c9d6df;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 230px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RtHZZ.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#6aa626;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b {color:#f5f6fa;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen02.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen02 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:36px 0px 0px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread