life is a perception of your own reality
[html]
Ehno enjoyed the relatively calm silence of the lake, looking up every so often at the sky as it rumbled to announce the coming of a storm. Yes, yes, he thought, There’s going to be a storm. I get it. Despite the constant grumbling of the sky, he was enjoying his time at the lake. He dipped his head toward the cool liquid, lapping up some of the refreshing water. Sitting back, he glanced around the horizon idly.

He spotted the woman approaching at about the same time he realized the shuffling sound he heard was her footsteps. Quietly, he watched her limp toward the lake before stopping a short distance away from him. He could see the clear evidence that she had been in a scuffle recently, though her wounds were quite nearly healed. The Corvus decided to make no mention of it, unsure if it would be a tender subject to tread upon.

A smile appeared on his features at her polite words and introduction. “You’re not intruding at all. You’re welcome to join me, if you’d like.” He motioned to the spot next to him, inviting her to sit. “And, yes, I am new here. Ehno Marino’s the name. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Cercelee.” He brought his amber gaze up to her own. “You say you’re staying here in Twilight Vale? Does that mean you come from another pack?” he asked curiously. He could catch the scent of Twilight Vale on her quite strongly, but there was something else there, a scent that was quite faded. He wanted to assume it was from another pack, but he could have very well been imagining it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread