Time to Play
[html]
PGP+2 Words-200+

Rin had become a mother to Zeus. It was how he looked at her, even if he didn’t call her momma yet. With that dependent mind set, he was inclined to believe absolutely everything she told him. In his time he had learned what wolves smelled like and how it was different from birds. He knew that water was needed if he wanted to feel good all day. But any scrap of information set in the little brain would instantly be over written if Rin told him otherwise. It is why he asked about his momma. Rin would know. She would tell him why. But when she told him she didn’t know it was confusing. Rin knew everything. It was almost a bit scary to hear that she didn’t know.

He heard the heavy sound of her body falling into the grass and recognized it. She was lying down and that meant she would be low enough to lay against. The puppy thought about the answer to his question as he quietly meandered over to her and pressed up against her fluffy chest. He nuzzled the fragrant fur affectionately. What if momma never come back? Did I make her mad Rin? Like papa? I really sorry for what I did, He whined sadly. His parents had never been gone so long. He was beginning to realize that it must be for some strange reason. Momma and Papa were way too big to be hurt by birds like he had been. The only other reason in his mind was punishment but for what he didn’t know. He apologized to his caretaker like telling her might do some good even though he had no idea what he’d done wrong.

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeuseye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zeuseye p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zeuseye p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread