Time to Play
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

A pup's mind was always filled with questions. This she knew from her own experiences that were seemingly drifting further into the past as the days went by. And she was reacquainted with the curiosities of a pup when she had the pleasure of bonding with the Wolfe brood while in Ichika. She hadn't anticipated then so many questions from the little Dalgina, but she found it pleasurable to indulge the child as well as herself. It prepared her of only slightly for what would come with youth. But it was only the first experience... the first set of questions posed from a vast curiosity. She had yet to experience the narrow questions about so specific a thing. She did not know where to begin.

When comforting words were not readily at her disposal, she whined softly to her charge and gently licked his nose. As he fell into her chest, she curved her head around slightly to draw him closer in then let her muzzle again rest on the ground. She breathed deeply.

"Zeus," she began quietly. "You have nothing to apologize for. And I do not believe you made her 'mad'. What she has done is set you on a journey that is meant for you alone. She must have felt her role as your mother had come to an end and left so that you would be guided by your ancestors." She nudged the little one gently. "My mother had done the same to me. After my first season, she left to rejoin her own family within our pack and I remained with my father and the rest of our strongest and able. Because of her decision, I became a part of a new family, guided by my papa...my Shepard, and came to respect and care for them as I would have anyone that shared my blood. Though there was no one else like my mother...no one else that carried her scent, I came to accept and admire those that cared for me. They became my family. And I believe, Zeus, that your mother has set you on a path just the same."

356 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;