Time to Play
[html]
PGP+3 Words-300+

As a pup who had only just learned to speak coherently himself, Zeus often found himself confused by the long words Rin used. He was learning quickly and understood much more than when he had been found. This was thanks to the amazing linguistic learning capabilities of the young. This time he understood most of what she said. With that understanding also came many questions. It seemed after every other word she said, Zeus could think of something to ask about. But he didn’t. The blind pup’s unique ability to listen won out over his curiosity and confusion.

But what he got from the older wolf wasn’t what he wanted. Zeus loved his momma. He didn’t want her to leave. But he couldn’t deny this, the word of Rin. She was always right. Despair shook his little paws and buried his muzzle into the warm fur that surrounded him with a sad whimper, Momma not going to come back. It was something Papa would have scolded him for. He had never liked it when Zeus cried. But… Papa wasn’t here anymore. He wouldn’t be because he was with Momma. And, as Rin continued, he drew a connection. She had been left too and found a new home, a new Papa. Did Zeus have to find a new Papa too? Or a new Momma? It would be hard. His parents had been upset that he couldn’t see. He remembered enough of them to know that. Would new parents be upset that he couldn’t see too?

He whimpered a time or two more then grew silent under the warmth of Rin. Slowly he pulled his head back and licked her fur a few times. …If Momma want me to get a new family… like your Momma… will you be my family? I proms to be good n’ try hard to see fur you Rin. I proms, He spoke as clearly as he could then buried his head back in her fur and waited. He shivered once with a little fear. What would he do if Rin said no?

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeuseye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zeuseye p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zeuseye p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread