Time to Play
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: And X'y is crying her eyes out on the inside.

Would he be able to understand what she wanted to convey? Would he be able to hear her words and not be afraid of them? Her own questions came forth and swam through her mind. Some painful, others sorrowful...and a handful were roused by fear. A fear that she would have to tell him that his parents were not coming for him for wholly different reasons. She did not want to bring sadness to his eyes. Rather she wanted him to look hopeful for what was to come.

X'yrin remained silent as the little one processed her words. The soft songs of the afternoon birds flowed through the air on cheerily winds. Though the mood was anything but, a little smile creased the corners of her mouth. A little curl in controlled glee for having a pup within her loving grasp again. Even if the circumstances were not in favor of the young one. When she heard his soft spoken words, her ears fell back and she turned her gaze to him. She offered what warmth she could to console him, having no words of comfort to offer. But would it be enough? Would he take this new path and grow from it?

She felt him move and lifted her muzzle to peer into his void eyes. Though he could not see, she could still see something within them. The same life, the same light that was sound in orbs that could see as clear as day. There was expression, there was fear. But there was also hope. No... his mother was not coming back. But a new family, yes. This the pup could have. "Of course, my young one," she replied without hesitation. "I can be your knew family. All of Sangi'lak...or this pack, can be your new family. If you are willing to let them in." Carefully she lowered her muzzle to touch the tip of her nose to his. "And you don't have to 'see' for me as I would see. You can use your ears, your nose, and see the world differently than me. You can overcome what others would fail to do. You will 'see' through different eyes."

363 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;