Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

"Maybe I will. If I haven't already I mean." Was Itzal's only reply as he watched her. He found it amusing that she was putting up with him and treating him as if he was just some unwanted luggage. So he just sat there and watched her move through the store. He couldn't tell what all she was looking at but he could tell from her body language that she wasn't to pleased with any of it. And it was only a few minutes before she was back at the shop's front window sill.

He smirked as she shook her head and tsked, in apparent disappointment. Itzal watched her as she perched herself on the windowsill. He raised an eyebrow as she challenged him. She hadn't said it out right but it was in the way she said it made it clear. Itzal didn't say anything, he just looked at her with his eyebrow raised, debating whether he would give her the satisfaction of playing around. Eventually he just shrugged and smirked. She was perched in the window looking at him, and he grinned at her as the wind blew and her mane blew with it. He noticed her chin go up and her posture and he smiled at her with a devilish grin. She was pretty he thought, and she did have a certain charm. Then he laughed in his head and shook it off.

He pushed off the wall and gestured down a street where he knew about a weapons shop that he had visited once before with Axelle. He turned and started walking, listening for her to follow. He was half way down the street when he stopped and looked over his shoulder, "So once you find a weapon, what's your plan? You aren't going to go stabbing me in the back are you?" He said with a smirk, raising his eyebrow once again. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't have to watch out for a knife in the back. Of course even if she said no he would still be expecting one. He was almost always expecting a knife in the back.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread