Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0Sorry this post is kinda crappy >.<

He laughed as she pointed how he was taking her to a weapon shop. It was true that he was basically arming her for a fight but he didn't really care. "I guess you have a point there. Of course most of the good shops I know are weapon shops so...." He shrugged looking at her with a smile as she moved ahead of her. His eyes had thawed out some, revealing a hint of amusement but behind that there was still a hardened look in his eyes. But at least he was warming up.

He looked down at his chest as she point at it and he couldn't help laughing when she implied that the knife would go through the front, not the back. "Well if you want to hit anything, don't go for the heart. Last time I checked, I'm 'heartless'." Itzal had been called heartless many times. He often wondered if maybe they were right, maybe he didn't have a heart. But then he usually just shrugged it off and killed them. The heartless part usually came when they had lost the fight and were about to die.

He started to walk again looking at her with a grin as he pointed to a shop on the street corner of the road they were approaching. "There, that one. And there is a jewelery store across from it with some stuff I guess. Last time I was there I just got one or two things." His hand went up to the earring in his left ear. He washed it often like Sky had told him too. And he had been looking for more so maybe he would check that out.

He looked up, taking his hand away from his earring and smiling at Sonje, "Sorry about that, like I said, I get lost in my thoughts." He shrugged and picked up his pace headed to the shop, smirking at Sonje in front of him as he bowed and gestured ahead of himself, "Ladies first. he said looked back up at her.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread