A Lone Wolfdog in a Sea of Luperci
[html]

(--) Can wrap this up here? Big Grin

Myrika is by me!

Myrika strove to provide the best care possible for her horse -- but most of her learning had taken place in youth, and what she had learned after leaving Thornloe came almost entirely from books. The Pacrel farm hadn't been a good enough farm to have provided her with any sort of education. Most of her duties there had involved, in some way or another, fighting the endless tide of maltreatment and malnutrition caused by the hapless brothers. Even Tyveni had seemed resigned to the eventual death of all their animals, and Myrika had been unable to stop it. At least she'd gotten Eira out of there.

Her smile was gracious, and the hybrid nodded eagerly. She had been keeping the mare in as much food and water as she cared to eat, and Myrika brought only the best of her food stocks to the blue roan. Cahal, Farai, and the sheep got the leavings -- though they were good enough leavings, and there was only a degree or so of quality difference between the feed offered to the animals. Thank you, she said, smiling at Cahal herself. He had been a good find in Freetown, and it hadn't taken much rehabilitation to return him to his present state of strength.

I should let you get on, though, she added, shrugging. I chatter too much. The woman was preparing to offer an invitation to Inferni, when she thought better of it. Ibycus might not be so well received there. I hope I run into you again, she offered instead, smiling. Murmuring a command to Cahal, the tall coyote was up and in the saddle after a moment, lingering only to accept any last good-byes from Ibycus.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread