I'll hold my head up higher and higher
[html]

Io really should have stayed home that morning, but the fact that she was now a leader make her rise from her bed with purpose and readiness to show her face. It surprised her, the fact that Ulilohi had asked her to step up, especially when she was under the impression her condition had made her useless, but none the less she was pleased. And as she moved steadily through the territory she was now responsible for, her speed was severely depleted, but she supposed it was nice to talk a slow walk. She came upon Gemma soon enough, 'Dzien dobry' she greeted, pacing forward slowly. 'You know, there are other ways to transport logs'. She gestured to the horse that paced alongside her, Neo, the large dominant male.

Io sat, unable to continue standing. 'How are you?' Of course, Io knew about the pack's recent business and as a leader, it was her duty to make sure her pack members were okay. And Gemma was a special case, one whom she considered her friend. Io's spirit guide was nowhere to be seen, so Io assumed she was not needed elsewhere.

<style>
.yuib2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.yuib2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.yuib2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#CB6C1D; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FLfIm.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#883B01; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread