a little inept
[html]sorry for the slow post, my boyfriend just got home yesterday <:
As Galleta ducked into the recess her mind was less on a meal and more so on the hope of a successful attempt at hunting, truly, all of the pointers she'd gotten had helped, and just having someone else that she assumed believed she could do it worked wonders on the petite wolf. However, as she attacked, and barely missed, she found her spirit slightly dampened, and so she exited the den awaiting harsh criticism. The hunt was all but completely out of her mind as disappointment with herself flooded it, not a particularly good survival tactic, but with the emotional swings that she was prone to it wasn't entirely expected that she would have exceptional survival instincts.

However, even as she crept out of the shadows with eyes towards the ground and posture once again submissive and sorry, she was met with a single, triumphant word. And that once more changed the entire demeanor of the foreigner! "You got it!" she would exclaim, once more stating the obvious and practically bouncing over to sniff at the dead thing with unbridled excitement, "¡Muchas gracias!" she exclaimed, moving her head away from the dead mink and letting her soft pink tongue flick over her lips as the sharp pang of hunger in her stomach returned. "We should share, and you can tell me about your pack now," Gal suggested, beaming as she continued to stand, respect for the wolf who clearly outranked her, and who had so kindly allowed her to hunt so close to her pack's territory, kept the overjoyed doll from just digging into the animal. Now, she would respect what she assumed ought to be the pecking order, unless it was stated otherwise.

Regardless, she dropped elegantly to the ground alongside the slain creature, with happy eyes looking up to the considerably larger canine. "But I guess you need to hunt more," she noted, eyeing the mink carcass once more.
( 332 )
[/html]

Messages In This Thread