Searching for Hospitality
OCC-

Eric groaned silently upon hearing of the female’s lack of water, knowing that the pain would continue for longer. He heard a thud coming from the wolf's direction; clearly she didn't like the fact that she couldn't help much.
Eric jumped as the she-wolf spoke again, her voice a little lighter. A Lake? Eric thought, a lake would be perfect. If it was a source of water, preferably a clean source, it would do. Eric didn't normally like following someone, especially if he couldn't fully trust them, but he had no choice. He doubted he'd ever find a water source alone, and would be ever so vulnerable until he did.
He nodded softly, "I don't mind at all, you're choosing to help me, it's the least I can do to be a willing patient."
Eric's ears rose when the female offered to weaken the pain, Eric had never heard of a different pain-relief from chilli powder than water and rest. Her offer to take him to the lake was enough help, but now more? If she was sincere in her words, then Eric knew that he could trust her. "Whatever you have in mind, would be a great deal of help, Thank You."

Messages In This Thread