Part of the Whole
[html]

Word Count +3:: OOC.

It did not take much for Shadowfang to pour out his souls to Zalen, though he had always been one to speak his mind and feelings. The Alpha listened with rapt attention as Shadow spoke of his woes, of why had done what he had. Zalen had known about Insomnia’s leaving New Dawn, but had not known the specifics. Apparently they had had a litter, but it had been still-born. Zalen had every right to be angry because of this, since they had not asked his permission to copulate, but he would not chide Shadowfang, he had already been punished enough it seemed, and he was still being punished, by himself.

When the strong, dark warrior admitted to Zalen his love for him the Damaichu male could not help but widen his eyes. This had been the first time someone other than his own mate had outwardly admitted their feelings of love, it warmed his heart and made him hurt to Shadowfang even more. The hand he had places on the former Epsilon’s shoulder tightened, Brother, you are strong. What has happened to you is terrible, but you have the support of me and the entire pack behind you. Don’t lose faith in a better future. He stood then, beckoning to Shadow to stand as well, But please, don’t push yourself too far; take time to collect yourself and recuperate. He grabbed Shadow’s hand then to take a better look at his battered knuckles, I will train with you soon, then you will have something softer than a stone to beat upon. he smiled then, somewhat playfully.

The dark Alpha released his subordinates hand then, and his face became serious once more, I understand you have sympathies for Amy. I cannot punish you for that, but I will ask that you keep these feelings to yourself, for your own sake. Then, casting his eyes away for a second, And I will not ask of you to take part in hunting her down, but you must understand we will not stop looking for her until she comes to justice, whatever that may be. He looked up at Shadowfang then, to gauge his reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread